- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
Your expert Grandmaster guide will trace the history and influences of hip-hop in New York City, from its earliest years with pioneers DJ Red Alert, Grandmaster Caz, Rahiem of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five, and many others. You'll get the lowdown on famous groups like Public Enemy, Treacherous Three and the Sugarhill Gang.
Aboard your luxury coach, you'll visit such sites as Graffiti Wall of Fame, Apollo Theater, Rucker Park and more. Stop for lunch and get a taste of real soul food (own expense). On this fun-filled hip-hop tour, you'll even get to try your hand in the "Show Your Skills" segment of the tour, while dressed in plenty of "bling"!
Perfect for the hip-hop enthusiast or even the curious, bring the family for an afternoon of discovery and fun.
- 4-hour guided tour (3 hours on Saturdays May-November)
- Transport by luxury coach
- Live entertainment
- Celebrity guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour operates rain or shine
- Lunch is not included but available for purchase. Vendors accept cash only so please plan accordingly
- Saturday tours (May-November) do NOT include a lunch stop
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
109 E. 59th Street, New York, NY 10022 (Oxford Cafe) Midtown, New York
10am - All Saturdays year round11am - All Wednesday and Friday departures, Saturdays December 3 - May 62pm - Saturdays May 7- November 26
86th Street and Lexington Avenue (Manhattan)