- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Popular choice with kids
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Aboard Hornblower’s hour-long International Sightseeing Cruise, you’ll enjoy unparalleled views of Manhattan’s iconic skyline and landmarks, including the Freedom Tower, the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Manhattan Bridge, Governor’s Island and more!
Our Cruises depart multiple times daily from Pier 15 and travel down the East River, through New York Harbor, up the Hudson and back along Lower Manhattan’s shoreline.
Available for purchase is the New York in your Pocket Souvenir Guide, which will guide through all of the different landmarks. It is currently available in eight languages: English, Chinese (Mandarin), French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish.
While onboard feel free to roam around the boat to take selfies and even grab a bite at the concessions stand.
- Sightseeing cruise
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- New York in your Pocket Souvenir Guide (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
May – October 10: times daily 9:30am, 10:00am, 11:00am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:00pm, 1:30, 2:30pm, 3:30pm, 5:00pm
November – April 5: times daily 10:00am, 11:30pm, 1:00pm, 2:30pm,4:00pm
*Boards 30 minutes before departure time.
same as departure