- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Few things will reveal the true essence of this city, and the Gospel is one of these. Follow our Urban Explorer, discover the charm of Harlem and visit the least touristic churches of the neighborhood. Discover the least known places that built the Afro-American identity. You will visit Saint John the Divine, the world’s greatest neo gothic church in the world. And then you will continue visiting many mythical places, such as the Apollo Theater, where Michael Jackson became a star of music, Sylvia’s restaurant, a real temple of the soul kitchen of the south. Next, you will visit the Malcom X Mosque and many graffiti that express the Afro-American identity.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
324 W 47th St
Returns to original departure point