- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All entrance fees included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castle Clinton National Monument, 26 Wall St Battery Park, New York City, NY 10005-1996
This is the meeting point for the tour. The guide will be in front of the Bookstore holding an orange flag.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: New York Harbor, New York City, NY
Guests will have amazing views of the harbor and the Manhattan skyline from the ferry to and from Liberty Island.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
The majority of the tour will take place on Liberty Island with the exception of some time in Battery Park and transportation on the ferry.
Duration: 3 hours
- Professional and entertaining guide
- Access to Liberty Island and Ellis Island (time permitting)
- Ferry tickets to and from Liberty Island
- Access to Pedestal and New Museum at Liberty Island
- Entry/Admission - New York Harbor
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Guided tour of Ellis Island
- Locker Fee on Liberty Island - $0.25
- Crown access at the Statue of Liberty
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Security screenings will take place prior to entering the ferry and pedestal at the statue. The Statue of Liberty is managed by the United States Park Police and visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screenings. All persons and property are subject to search.
- Prohibited items: any weapons (self-defense or otherwise), locking blades, tools of any kind, large non-folding umbrellas, tripods, laptops, tablet keyboards, luggage, coolers, drones, basketballs, sewing kits, lighter fluid, and anything propelled by aerosol.
- Backpacks, strollers, large items, & food and beverages must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island prior to entering the statue pedestal. These lockers are available for $0.25 per locker. This fee is NOT included in the tour price.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early as the tour starts on time. You will not be able to catch up to the tour if late
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Important: Wait times at the ferry and security lines during the afternoon are much longer. There is a possibility of missing Ellis Island due to timing and boat schedule in the afternoon.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Castle Clinton National Monument, Battery Park - Liberty Island, New York, NY 10004, USA
Liberty Island, New York, NY 10004, USA