- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All entrance fees included
“I lift my lamp beside the golden door!” These unforgettable words are inscribed on the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty. For millions of future Americans, her torch was the first thing they saw on their arrival to this new country. She stands proudly in New York Harbor, lighting the way to better life for so many people.
Meet your guide at Battery Park in midday. Start the tour by examining the collection housed inside the Pedestal Museum, from the original bones of the statue to one of the first flames of her torch. Then make the climb to the top of the pedestal and enjoy unparalleled views of the NYC skyline at her feet. Explore the island on your own, or grab a quick bite before rejoining your guide. If time permits, the tour will also visit Ellis Island.
Important: The wait times at the ferry and security lines during the afternoon tour is much longer.
- English-speaking expert guide
- Round-trip ticket to Liberty Island
- Access to Liberty Island
- Entry into Pedestal Museum at Liberty Island
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Security screening will take place prior to entering the ferry. Statue of Liberty is managed by the United States Park Police and visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening and all persons and property are subject to search. Do not bring weapons. Backpacks, strollers and large items must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island. These lockers are available for $2.00 per locker. This fee is not included.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early as the tour starts on time. You will not be able to catch up to the tour if late
- If time permits, your guide will give the group a tour of Ellis Island
- Important: Wait times at the ferry and security lines during the afternoon are much longer. There is a possibility of missing Ellis Island due to timing and boat schedule in the afternoon.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Castle Clinton, Battery Park