- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All entrance fees included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, New York City, New York
The majority of the tour will take place on Liberty Island with the exception of some time in Battery Park and transportation on the ferry.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Castle Clinton National Monument, New York City, New York
This is the meeting point for the tour. The guide will be in front of the Bookstore holding an orange flag.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: SeaGlass Carousel at The Battery, New York City, New York
The guide will give a brief intro about Battery Park before boarding the ferry.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: New York Harbor, New York City, New York
Guests will have amazing views of the harbor and the Manhattan skyline from the ferry to and from Liberty Island.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Access to Liberty Island
- Ferry tickets to and from Liberty Island
- Access to Pedestal and Museum at Liberty Island
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - New York Harbor
- Guided tour of Ellis Island
- Food and Drinks
- Locker Fee on Liberty Island - $2.00
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Security screening will take place prior to entering the ferry. Statue of Liberty is managed by the United States Park Police and visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening and all persons and property are subject to search. Do not bring weapons. Backpacks, strollers and large items must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island. These lockers are available for $2.00 per locker. This fee is not included.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early as the tour starts on time. You will not be able to catch up to the tour if late
- If time permits, your guide will give the group a tour of Ellis Island
- Important: Wait times at the ferry and security lines during the afternoon are much longer. There is a possibility of missing Ellis Island due to timing and boat schedule in the afternoon.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Castle Clinton National Monument
Liberty Island, New York, NY 10004, USA