- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
"I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" These unforgettable words are inscribed on the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty. For millions of future Americans, her torch was the first thing they saw on their arrival to this new country. She stands proudly in New York Harbor, lighting the way to better life for so many people.
Come explore this New York icon with us. Our expert guide will meet you at Castle Clinton, a historic fort in Battery Park and a onetime possible site for the statue itself. From there you'll board a Statue Cruises ferry, carrying you to Liberty Island, your first stop of the day.
Examine the collection housed inside the Pedestal Museum, from the original bones of the statue to one of the first flames of her torch. Then make the climb to the top of the pedestal and enjoy unparalleled views of the NYC skyline at her feet. Explore the island on your own, or grab a quick bite before rejoining your guide for the trip to Ellis.
On Ellis Island, you'll visit the Museum of Immigration, housed in the original Immigration Station, beautifully restored after decades of neglect. Hear the arduous and often heartbreaking stories of the millions of immigrants who once walked these halls. Explore the museum collection or search the immigrant archive and discover your own personal history.
- Entrance fees to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Pedestal access inside Statue of Liberty
- Round-Trip ferry transportation
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Crown tickets
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability) or be offered a refund
- Dress appropriately for the weather. Downtown Manhattan is particularly windy
- Security screening will take place prior to entering the ferry. Statue of Liberty is managed by the United States Park Police and visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening and all persons and property are subject to search
- Do not bring weapons
- Backpacks, strollers and large items must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island. These lockers are available for $2 per locker. This fee is not included
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
(meeting location provided on voucher)
You will return back to Battery Park