- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Battery Park, State Street and Battery Place, New York City, NY 10004
Meet your guide here and get a brief introduction to Battery Park before heading to the ferries.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Manhattan Skyline, New York City, NY
Take in the amazing views of New York city on the ferry ride to the islands.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Visit this powerful symbol of freedom with your own private guide!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Walk in the footsteps and hear the stories of millions of immigrants on a guided tour of Ellis Island.
Duration: 1 hour
- Pedestal access at the Statue of Liberty
- Round-Trip ferry transportation
- Professional guide
- Access to the new museum on Liberty Island
- Access to the museum on Ellis Island
- Guaranteed to skip the ticket and flex lines
- Entry/Admission - Manhattan Skyline
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability) or be offered a refund
- Dress appropriately for the weather. Downtown Manhattan is particularly windy
- Security screenings will take place prior to entering the ferry and pedestal at the statue. The Statue of Liberty is managed by the United States Park Police and visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screenings. All persons and property are subject to search.
- Prohibited items: any weapons (self-defense or otherwise), locking blades, tools of any kind, large non-folding umbrellas, tripods, laptops, tablet keyboards, luggage, coolers, drones, basketballs, sewing kits, lighter fluid, and anything propelled by aerosol.
- Backpacks, strollers, large items, & food and beverages must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island prior to entering the statue pedestal. These lockers are available for $0.25 per locker. This fee is NOT included in the tour price.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Castle Clinton National Monument, Battery Park, New York, NY 10004, USA
Ellis Island, United States