- Fully narrated tour
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
All-Day Access Pass
Route Duration: 1 day
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises - Pier 83 - West 42nd Street and 12th Avenue
- Battery Park - 22 Battery Place
- Seaport - Pier 16 - South Street Seaport - 89 South Street
- Dumbo - Fulton Landing - Water Street
Statue of Liberty / Empire State Building / Ellis Island / Seaport District NYC / New York Harbor / Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum / Chrysler Building / One World Observatory / The High Line / Brooklyn Bridge
Operates: Departs every 30-40 minutes First Departure from Midtown 42nd Street - 10:00am Last Departure from Battery Park - 7:00pm
- Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise
- Live onboard narration
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at the pier at least 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Routes, specific vessels, and schedules are subject to change without notice.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.