The NYC Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise is a sightseeing cruise with two departure points – Midtown (Pier 83 at West 42nd Street) and Downtown (Battery Park Slip 6 at 22 Battery Place). Guests receive full-day access and can hop on or hop off as many times as they like throughout the day. The boat passes the Statue of Liberty on the northern route (Downtown to Midtown). The cruise is narrated by one of our entertaining and informative tour guides on board.
- Fully narrated tour
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
All-Day Access Pass (until 3/31/2020)
Route Duration: 1 day
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises - Pier 83 - West 42nd Street and 12th Avenue
- Battery Park - 22 Battery Place
- Seaport - Pier 16 - South Street Seaport - 89 South Street
- Dumbo - Fulton Landing - Water Street
Statue of Liberty / Empire State Building / Ellis Island / Seaport District NYC / New York Harbor / Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum / Chrysler Building / One World Observatory / The High Line / Brooklyn Bridge
Operates: Departs every 70 minutesFirst Departure from Midtown 42nd Street - 10:00amLast Departure from Battery Park - 5:25pm
Midtown Pier 83 to Battery Park Slip 6 (Starting 4/1/2020)
Route Duration: 8 hours
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises - Pier 83 - West 42nd Street & West Side Highway
- Battery Park Slip 6 - Slip 6 - Battery Park - 22 Battery Place
Statue of Liberty / One World Observatory / Empire State Building / Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
Operates: From Pier 83: Departs every hour at 10 minutes after the hour from 10:10am to 6:10pm From Slip 6: Departs every hour at 40 minutes after the hour from 10:40am to 6:40pm You may depart from either location
- Hop-on Hop-off sightseeing cruise
- Live onboard narration
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at the pier at least 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Routes, specific vessels, and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
480 to 1,440 minutes
You may disembark at any of the available stops.