Outside you will find the twin reflecting pools of the 9/11 Memorial, inscribed with the names of the nearly 3,000 victims of the terror attacks. The reflecting pools, nearly an acre in size, feature the largest man-made waterfalls in North America and sit within the footprints where the Twin Towers once stood.
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Fully narrated tour
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
New York Harbor Hop-on Hop-off Cruise
Route Duration: 12 hours
- Battery Park Slip 6 - After departing from Pier 83 in Midtown, the cruise will stop at Battery Park, a leisurely walk from the National September 11 Museum, where you have timed admission. Inside the museum, you'll have unlimited time to browse the exhibits before rejoining your cruise. In addition to the 9/11 Museum, this exciting tour gets you close to such iconic sites as the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and Governors Island, just to name a few!
- 103 South St - South Street Seaport, Pier 16.Your hop-on hop-off ticket is valid for one day, allowing you to design your own sightseeing itinerary for your trip to the Big Apple. Hop on and off as often as you want, and enjoy informative and amusing commentary as you go! The boats will give you up-close views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge many more New York City sights.
- 2 Furman St - Dumbo, Brooklyn, Pier 1, Water Street, Brooklyn Bridge Park.By traveling around the city on the cruise, you’ll beat the infamous New York traffic and enjoy easy access to hundreds of sites like the 9/11 Memorial Memorial, Chelsea Piers, the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, Times Square, DUMBO and Williamsburg. Boats depart regularly throughout the day from six stops (see Itinerary section below for stops) so you can plan your day around your sightseeing!
Brooklyn Bridge / Statue of Liberty / Empire State Building / SeaGlass Carousel at The Battery / The Golf Club at Chelsea Piers / New York Harbor / The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum / Circle Line Downtown / New York Water Taxi / One World Trade Center
Operates: You must check in for the cruise at Pier 83 first to receive your passes and daily ferry schedule. Depending on time of check-in, you will be put on the next available boat followed by the next available admission time slot for the museum. Times are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 9/11 museum ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hop-on Hop-off Cruise
- Voucher must be exchanged at a NYWT ticket booth/kiosk for a valid boarding pass and is subject to availability.
- Please arrive at the pier at least 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Routes, specific vessels, and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Boarding is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- 9/11 Museum Ticket
- You must check in for the cruise at Pier 83 to receive your passes.
- 9/11 Museum fee is remitted directly to the organization for the continued progress of the 9/11 Memorial & Museum.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.