Take the express route to the new National September 11 Memorial and Museum in New York City on a one-day hop-on-hop-off cruise through New York Harbor. Your hop-on hop-off ticket is valid for one day and includes timed admission to the 9/11 Museum, located within the archaeological heart of the World Trade Center site. The museum, containing over 100,000 square feet of exhibition space, tells the story of 9/11 through multimedia displays, archives, narratives and a collection of monumental and authentic artifacts. Intimate stories of loss, compassion and recovery are presented and the lives of every victim of the 2001 and 1993 attacks commemorated.
Outside you will find the twin reflecting pools of the 9/11 Memorial, inscribed with the names of the nearly 3,000 victims of the terror attacks. The reflecting pools, nearly an acre in size, feature the largest man-made waterfalls in North America and sit within the footprints where the Twin Towers once stood.
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Fully narrated tour
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
After departing from Pier 83 in Midtown, the cruise will stop at Battery Park, a leisurely walk from the National September 11 Museum, where you have timed admission. Inside the museum, you'll have unlimited time to browse the exhibits before rejoining your cruise. In addition to the 9/11 Museum, this exciting tour gets you close to such iconic sites as the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and Governors Island, just to name a few!
Your hop-on hop-off ticket is valid for one day, allowing you to design your own sightseeing itinerary for your trip to the Big Apple. Hop on and off as often as you want, and enjoy informative and amusing commentary as you go! The boats will give you up-close views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge many more New York City sights.
By traveling around the city on the cruise, you’ll beat the infamous New York traffic and enjoy easy access to hundreds of sites like the 9/11 Memorial Memorial, Chelsea Piers, the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, Times Square, DUMBO and Williamsburg. Boats depart regularly throughout the day from six stops (see Itinerary section below for stops) so you can plan your day around your sightseeing!
- Entry/Admission - The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hop-on Hop-off Cruise
- Voucher must be exchanged at a NYWT ticket booth/kiosk for a valid boarding pass and is subject to availability.
- Please arrive at the pier at least 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Routes, specific vessels, and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Boarding is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- 9/11 Museum Ticket
- You must check in for the cruise at Pier 83 to receive your passes.
- 9/11 Museum fee is remitted directly to the organization for the continued progress of the 9/11 Memorial & Museum.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Pier 83, West 42nd Street
Flexible. First departure is at 10am; last pickup is at approx. 4pm
Boats depart approx. every 70 minutes