- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Fully narrated tour
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
New York Harbor Hop-on Hop-off Cruise Stops:
Route Duration: 1 day
- One World Observatory - Includes the ticket to the One World Observatory
Brooklyn Bridge / Statue of Liberty / Empire State Building / Ellis Island / SeaGlass Carousel at The Battery / Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum / Williamsburg / Dumbo / Chelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment Complex / New York Harbor / The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum / Circle Line Downtown / New York Water Taxi / One World Observatory
Operates: Your hop-on hop-off ticket is valid for one day, allowing you to design your own sightseeing itinerary for your trip to the Big Apple. Hop on and off as often as you want, and enjoy informative and amusing commentary as you go! The boats will give you up-close views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge many more New York City sights.By traveling around the city on the cruise, you’ll beat the infamous New York traffic and enjoy easy access to hundreds of sites like the 9/11 Memorial Memorial, Chelsea Piers, the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, Times Square, DUMBO and Williamsburg. Boats depart regularly throughout the day from six stops (see Itinerary section below for stops) so you can plan your day around your sightseeing!-------------------- ITINERARY --------------------You must check in for the cruise at Pier 83 first to receive your passes and daily ferry schedule. Depending on time of check-in, you will be put on the next available boat followed by the next available admission time slot for the observatory. Times are on a first-come, first-served basis.New York Harbor Hop-on Hop-off Cruise Stops: • Midtown Manhattan, Pier 83, West 42nd Street • Downtown, Slip 6, Battery Park • South Street Seaport, Pier 16 • Dumbo, Brooklyn, Pier 1, Water Street, Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hop-on Hop-off Cruise
- Voucher must be exchanged at a NYWT ticket booth/kiosk for a valid boarding pass and is subject to availability.
- Please arrive at the pier at least 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Routes, specific vessels, and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Boarding is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- One World Observatory Ticket
- You must check in for the cruise at Pier 83 to receive your passes.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.