- Exclusive to Viator
- All entrance fees included
- Editor's Pick
- Family friendly
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10118-0114
Your VIP tour of New York starts bright and early, but it’ll be worth it when you gain first access to the Empire State Building for the day. Meet your guide in front of the this world-famous architectural stunner. From there, head in for a crowd-free elevator ride to the 86th floor for awe-inspiring views of Manhattan on the main deck.
When you’re done viewing the city from above, see it from ground level by joining your guide on a bus tour of Midtown. Pass New York Public Library, Bryant Park, Times Square and many other well-known sites before arriving at the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, home to the Space Shuttle Enterprise.
Following a journey to New York by 747 jumbo jet and river barge, the space shuttle went on display in July 2012 inside a special pavilion that celebrates its rich history and offers an innovative and interactive visitor experience. Your guide will lead you to the front of the line before the exhibition opens so you can go straight in with your skip-the-line ticket for maximum time to view this thrilling new exhibition that showcases science, technology and engineering. Bonus: You can also explore the USS Intrepid, an aircraft carrier housed at the museum.
Next, board a hop-on-hop-off cruise with your guide at Pier 79. Hop off at Battery Park, where you'll take a walking tour through the world-famous financial center of Wall Street on your way to the 9/11 Memorial. See the twin reflecting pools, inscribed with the names of the nearly 3,000 victims of the terrorist attacks, that sit exactly where the Twin Towers once stood.
Inside the memorial, the guided portion of your tour ends at approximately 1pm. Upgrade for 2pm admission to the National September 11 Memorial Museum (aka the 9/11 Museum) when you book for a chance to browse the many multimedia displays, archives, narratives and authentic artifacts that commemorate the September 11 victims and their families. (See Important Info for pricing and other details.)
If you choose the tour-only option, you can then continue your sightseeing independently with a hop-on-hop-off cruise at your leisure; your ticket is valid for the rest of the day. If the museum option is selected, your cruise ticket is valid for the rest of the afternoon and the entire next day, giving you plenty of time to discover New York's waterfront sights.
Stop At: SeaGlass Carousel at The Battery, 75 Battery Pl, New York City, NY 10280-1500
SeaGlass Carousel at The Battery
Stop At: Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, 12th Avenue & 46th Street Pier 86, New York City, NY 10036
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
Stop At: Lower Manhattan, New York City, NY
Stop At: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
Stop At: Circle Line Downtown, 89 South St Pier 16, New York City, NY 10038-3519
Circle Line Downtown
Stop At: New York Water Taxi, 459 12th Ave Pier 79, New York City, NY 10018
New York Water Taxi
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
The cruise makes two more stops at historic South Street Seaport and the Fulton Ferry landing in Brooklyn for a leisurely cruise to enjoy views of the Statue of Liberty and time to reflect on your VIP tour of New York City.
Viator VIPs feature travel experiences not typically available to the general public — from behind-the-scenes access to private viewings and VIP service — at many of the world’s top attractions, often with no lines and no crowds. Viator VIP tours are not available from other 3rd-party online sellers.
- English-speaking local tour guide
- Transportation from Empire State Building to Intrepid
- Hop-on-hop-off cruise on the Hudson River valid for 1 calendar day (if tour option selected) or 2 calendar days (if museum upgrade selected)
- Walking tour of Battery Park and Lower Manhattan
- Entry/Admission - Empire State Building
- Entry/Admission - Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Statue of Liberty admission
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- VIP experience exclusive to Viator
- For the 9/11 Museum upgrade option, the time and date cannot be changed after booking and refunds for missed entry time will not be refunded under any circumstances
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Empire State Building, New York, NY 10001, USA
5 hours 30 minutes
9/11 Memorial, 180 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10007, USA