- Exclusive to Viator
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Editor's Pick
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Your adventure begins at the Downtown Heliport at Pier 6 when you board a luxury helicopter for a 12-15-minute helicopter flight. Your helicopter flight takes place either in the morning or evening, offering you views of the magnificent New York skyline.
Listen to your friendly pilot share fascinating facts and anecdotes as you spot some of the city's most famous sights. Marvel at sensational views of the Brooklyn Bridge and Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor. Soar over the Hudson River and spot the iconic Empire State Building and sprawling Central Park. Your flight also offers vistas of other Manhattan landmarks including the Chrysler Building, World Financial Center, Chelsea Piers, Time Warner Center and Ground Zero, as well as New Jersey attractions such as the Goldman Sachs Tower, Colgate Clock and Liberty State Park.
After your helicopter ride, and a short walk to Pier 16, you’ll board a 1-hour cruise of New York Harbor. Hear narration by your knowledgeable guide as you delight in captivating views of the Manhattan skyline and cruise under the Brooklyn Bridge. As your boat passes in front of the Statue of Liberty on Liberty Island, toast your special night out on the town with a complimentary glass of Champagne or a Mimosa.
Your magical New York experience concludes after nearly 2.5 hours back at Pier 16.
- 12-15-minute helicopter tour
- 1-hour boat cruise
- Mimosa or Champagne toast on boat cruise
- Helicopter fuel surcharge and heliport fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All helicopters fit up to six passengers; you may be seated with another party
- Tour operator reserves the right to upgrade, alter or terminate any or all sightseeing tours due to security or weather conditions
- Weight restrictions may apply. Generally, passengers may not exceed 275 lbs, and all safety equipment must fit properly
- Children under 2 years are free of charge; a valid proof of age is required. Child must weigh less than 25 lbs (11 kg) and will be weighed on the day of flight
- Flights may be cancelled due to inclement weather. If weather conditions are poor, please call the local supplier on your travel date to verify tour operation. If your helicopter flight is cancelled due to weather you may reschedule or request a refund
- Security Requirements: All guests must observe the following security requirements:
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. passport or driver's license)
- Must check in all bags with security
- No handbags or carry-on bags will be allowed on the flight
- Must walk through a metal detector
- Personal cameras and video cameras are allowed on board once they clear through security (disposable cameras are available for purchase at heliport and will be allowed onboard the aircraft)
- Due to federal law, this flight does not fly directly over New York City
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Downtown Heliport at Pier 6
Day Flight: Check-in at 9:30am. Flight time 10:00am.
Evening Flight: Check-in at 5:00pm. Flight time at 5:30pm.
2 hours 30 minutes