- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Family friendly
Central Park is a perfect place to discover on a bike. Take in breathtaking views and see all the attractions the park has to offer. Pass many famous landmarks in Central Park, including the Conservatory Water, the Wollman Rink, the Imagine Mosaic, the Conservatory Garden, the Central Park Reservoir, the Bow Bridge, the Central Park Carousel, Belvedere Castle and the Central Park Zoo.
With 47 miles (75 km) of bike-friendly paths, Central Park is the perfect place to spend a couple hours, or even a couple of days! Explore the entire park and discover the attractions at your own pace. The bike rental team members on location are available to offer recommendations of specific routes, must-see attractions and restaurants in the park.
Bike rentals regularly sell out during peak season -- with this New York City Central Park bike rental, rest assured knowing you’ve pre-booked and pre-paid, guaranteeing fast, hassle-free collection.
- Use of bicycle, helmet, lock, bicycle basket and map
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Baby seats and child trailers are available to rent onsite
- Government issued ID and credit card deposit required. Government issued ID will be held by supplier for the duration of the rental. ID will be returned upon conclusion of your rental.
- No customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- Al Children under the age of 14 must wear a helmet.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Two blocks from Central Park between 8th and 9th Avenue
October 31st - March 31st9am-5pmApril1st- May1st9am-7pm
Returns to original departure point