Hop aboard the bus from either JFK or LGA, and ride to Grand Central, Times Square, or the Port Authority. The bus departs every 30 minutes, seven days a week— including holidays—from 11am to 7pm.
For your return, board the NYC Express bus at Grand Central or the Port Authority. The bus departs every 30 minutes, seven days a week from 11am to 7pm, running to JFK and LGA.
Enjoy safe, reliable, and comfortable round-trip bus transfers from JFK and LaGuardia Airports to Grand Central, the Port Authority, or Times Square.
When you land simply bring your voucher to the Ground Transportation Welcome Center, located outside of baggage claim.
From John F. Kennedy Airport to Manhattan, the NYC Express bus picks up from Terminals 1, 4, 7, and 8. Travelers arriving at other terminals can use the complimentary monorail service to access these terminals, and hop on the bus. From LaGuardia Airport to Manhattan, the bus picks up at Terminals B, C, and D.
You can ride from the airports to Grand Central Terminal (located at 41st Street and Lexington), Times Square (on 42nd Street between 5th and 6th Avenues), and the Port Authority (on 42nd Street between 8th and 9th Avenues). Buses depart every 30 minutes.
On your ride, you can sit back and relax in leather reclining seats in a climate-controlled bus featuring overhead storage, reading lights, and power outlets.
For your return, the NYC Express bus departs from Grand Central Terminal and the Port Authority every 30 minutes, and services all terminals at both JFK and LaGuardia.
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children age 5 and under travel free
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 2 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have extra fees, charged by the bus driver
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
1: JFK Airport, Queens, NY 11430, USA
2: LaGuardia Airport, New York, Queens, NY 11371, USA
1: Grand central New York, E 41st St, New York, NY 10168, USA
2: Times Square, New York, NY 10036, USA
3: Port Authority Bus Terminal, 625 8th Ave, New York, NY 10109, USA