Mondays at 7:00am
We'll run over the Manhattan Bridge, into Brooklyn for a bit, then back into Manhattan via the Brooklyn Bridge. We round out our run tour by the Charging Bull at Bowling Green right near the 4,5,1,J,Z subways. We run on both city sidewalks and running paths.
Some of what you’ll see
• Manhattan & Brooklyn Bridges
• The South Street Seaport
• New York Harbor
• Battery Park
• Bowling Green
• The Charging Bull & the Fearless Girl (while they're still there)
What to Expect
This is a group running tour that will be led by licensed NYC sightseeing guides who are also certified running coaches. To insure no one is left behind and that all can hear the guide we will run at an easy, conversation pace. We will make periodically stops to view and discuss notable points of interest throughout the tour. You should be able to comfortably run 5 miles for this tour. The duration of the tour is approximately 90 minutes. Although your guide will run with a backpack and can store small items for you such as phones or keys, we recommend bringing very little on the tour. As always, it's important to stay hydrated during a run, so please bring a small bottle of water. We will begin our tour right at the scheduled start time, however if you are running late please be sure to email or phone us no later than 15 minutes prior to the start. Travel to and from our tours is usually fastest via subway, so please bring a MetroCard.
Check in Information
• We meet Mondays at 7:00AM
• We will meet at the Chinatown Information Kiosk on the southeast side of Canal and Baxter streets.
• Closest Subway Lines/Stops - 4,6,N,R,W,Q,A,C,E,B,D
What to Bring
• Try to bring as little as possible besides your water bottle!
- Professional guide
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each participant must sign our waiver prior to participating in the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
We meet every Monday at 7:00AM at the Chinatown Information Kiosk on the southeast side of Canal and Baxter streets. This is close to several subways 4,6,N,R,W,Q,A,C,E,B,D.
1 hour 30 minutes
The tour will end by the Charging Bull at Bowling Green right near the 4,5,1,J,Z subways.