Visit: One World Observatory, 285 Fulton St One World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Think you’ve seen New York? Think again. Come for the wonder, stay for the wine. Elevate your senses, only at One World Observatory.
- Skip-the-Line Admission Ticket (Skip the ticket line and proceed to security)
- Entry/Admission - One World Observatory
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- In accordance is New York City law, all OWO visitors must provide proof of at least one shot of an FDA or WHO approved COVID-19 vaccine, and a valid photo ID. Acceptable proof includes a hard copy or photo of CDC vaccination card; NYC COVID Safe App or NY State Excelsior Pass; or vaccine record.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.