- Led by a local guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Instant Confirmation
Visit the World Trade Center starting at St. Paul's Chapel which stands just a block away from the site, yet somehow miraculously survived the September 11 attacks. You'll learn about its important role in the aftermath of the attacks, serving as the base of operations for rescue workers and volunteers in the months that followed. You'll also visit the 9/11 Memorial Plaza and have a moment to reflect beside the memorial pools.
Your knowledgeable guide will explain how everything you see has meaning, from the symbolic design of the memorial pools to the architecture of the new World Trade Center buildings which have a symbolic purpose thanks to the vision of the architects who made them part of the memorial it through the use of material, angles, light and reflection. You'll also visit the Fireman's Memorial and the American Express 11 Tears Memorial, that many visitors miss on their own.
Much has been done in the 15 plus years since the attacks of September 11th and you'll get an up-close look at the rebuild as your guide takes you through Brookfield Place, Fulton Center and The Oculus, a 4 billion dollar structure and centerpiece of the new World Trade Center transportation hub. It also has a symbolic design which your guide will fully explain.
On this visit you'll get a look at the World trade Center past and present and you'll see details that you wouldn't think to look for on your own making this the most in-depth and insightful visit to the World Trade Center that you could decide to make.
The guided portion of the tour lasts approximately 2 hours. If you've chosen museum admission the average visit takes approximately 2 hours depending on your pace. Museum visit is self guided, guide does not enter the museum with the group.
- 9/11 Museum entry (if chosen)
- Walking tour
- Local knowledgeable guide
- Does NOT include entry to One World Observatory.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuity for the guide is not included but greatly appreciated.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Walking tour is approximately 2 hours. If you chose the 9/11 Museum option your guide will provide you with your tickets. Average visit takes approximately 2 hours. Please plan your schedule accordingly.
- Guide does not enter 9/11 Museum with the group, this portion of the visit is self guided
- Tour departs promptly as scheduled. No refunds will be issued for missing the tour due to late arrival.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
St. Paul's Chapel