- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Cycle up in the air above New York City. A private guide will lead you around Manhattan's southern tip, into City Hall and then up onto the Brooklyn Bridge itself. This will be a steady climb of about 15 minutes, stopping at the Brooklyn-side tower of the bridge for photos. You’ll be about 160 feet (about 50 meters) up. The entire New York Harbor will be visible, including the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, Staten Island, the port of Brooklyn, and several miles of the New Jersey coastline.
You will then descend into Brooklyn, seeing NYC’s Financial District from across the river, followed by historic houses of Brooklyn Heights - returning over the bridge, to South Street Seaport. Remember to bring your camera: there will be spectacular views in all directions from the top of the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Bike, Helmet, and Basket
- Private tour guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Price shown is per group (1-8 participants)
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Brooklyn Bridge Sightseeing