- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
Your 2.5-hour ‘Rock the Yacht’ cruise departs from Manhattan's Pier 15 in the late evening. As your party boat coasts down the East River toward New York Harbor, enjoy views of the New York City skyline lit up at night.
Head to the outer decks for fresh air and prime vistas of New York icons including the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, the Freedom Tower and the Brooklyn Bridge. Inside the cabin, share a table with friends or head to the dance floor to get your groove on as the live band or DJ keeps the party going with high-energy tunes, from older favorites to contemporary pop.
Upgrade to enjoy your cruise with beer and wine or signature cocktails from the premium open bar (depending on the option you select upon booking). Food and drinks are also available for purchase separately.
With music, drinks, dancing and fabulous views, this cruise is the perfect way to end — or start your night!
- Onboard music
- Beer, wine and soda (if option selected)
- Premium open bar (if option selected)
- Port fees and taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks available for purchase
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Must be 21 years old
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking; smoking is only permitted on the outer decks
- Cruise schedule is often affected by group charters
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Onboard music ranges from live local bands to live radio station broadcasts to DJ entertainment; DJs play a varied mix of songs
- If you require vegetarian meals or have special dietary needs, please specify in the Special Requirements field at time of booking
- Tables are assigned in advance. If there are additional parties you would like to be seated with, please make note in the Special Requirements field at time of booking and confirm with the operator no less than 72 hours in advance
- Please note: Yacht subject to change
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Pier 15, near South Street Seaport
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point