- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: ROCKAWAY BEAC, NY 11693, USA
a 90-minute Jet Ski tour from Rockaway Beach and follow your guide along New York City’s scenic coastline. Skim across the waves and get unforgettable ocean views of sandy beaches, classic amusement park rides and the city skyline. Watch for the dolphins, whales and seals that swim just off the coast, and cool off in the Atlantic Ocean breeze.
- Use of Jet Ski
- Photos during the tour
- Local guide
- Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
- Operational and Safety Training
- 2nd passenger; may be added at check-in for $30
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What attire do I wear to ride a Jet Ski? Make your experience as comfortable as possible by wearing beach attire (something you would swim in). Don't forget to bring your sunglasses, a towel, sun lotion and clothing to change into after the water activities
- Whist is the Minimum age? 18 years to operate jet ski, under 18 years of age may ride on the jet ski as a passenger with a parent or guardian present and a completed parental consent form
- Each Jet Ski rental requires a $250 security deposit along with a $10 damage insurance policy, or a $500 security deposit without the damage insurance. The security deposit can be held as a credit card authorization or in cash. The security deposit is returned upon safe and undamaged return of the Jet Ski.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We follow all New York City health department and Federal CDC guidelines for keeping our customers and staff safe and we enforce these procedures for all people at all times.We ride in salt water, a natural disinfectant, and the sun’s UV does a good job at killing airborne virus.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Rockaway Beach, Queens, NY, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point