- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Starting from Rockaway Beach in the New York City borough of Queens, hop on a Jet Ski and zip through the waters of Jamaica Bay, where you will be able to witness the area's natural beauty and fascinating wildlife.
Take in awesome views of planes and birds gliding overhead while exploring the shorelines of Dubos Point Wildlife Sanctuary. Have fun whizzing through the water on your personal Jet Ski!
Before your journey is complete, you will get a chance to see an amazing Jamaica Bay sunset and parts of New York City you never knew existed.
- Free photos taken during the tour
- Local guide
- Sightseeing cruise
- Personal Floatation Device (PFD)
- Operational and Safety Training
- 2nd Passenger may be added at check-in for $35
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Make your experience as comfortable as possible by wearing beach attire (something you would swim in). Don't forget to bring your sunglasses, a towel, sun lotion and clothing to change into after the water activities
- The minimum age is 18 years to operate a jet ski, under 18 years of age may ride on the jet ski as a passenger with a parent or guardian present and a completed parental consent for
- A moderate level of physical ability is required
- Each Jet Ski rental requires a $250 security deposit along with a $10 damage insurance policy, or a $500 security deposit without the damage insurance. The security deposit can be held as a credit card authorization or in cash. The security deposit is returned upon safe and undamaged return of the Jet Ski.
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Rockaway Beach, Queens