This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1000 5th Ave, New York City, NY 10028-0198
the history of fashion and beauty standards through artworks in the collection, from Ancient Greece to Belle Epoque Paris
Duration: 2 hours
- Professional art historian guide
- Entry/Admission - The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
The Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1000 5th Ave, New York, NY 10028, USA
Returns to original departure point