Wine and showtunes? Yes, please! Come unwind with us as we un-cork our inner theater geek at Broadway Sip N' Paint.
We’ll provide the drinks, the art supplies, the showtunes, and a great instructor. No artistic skills required -- the theater-loving instructor will give you step-by-step instructions that make it feel like "color-by-number".
The painting studio is steps away from the 72nd street subway stop on the West Side: one local stop north of Lincoln Center, or one express stop north of Times Square. There are plenty of great restaurants in the neighborhood if you get peckish before or after.
Bring a group of friends or come by yourself - either way, you’ll leave with a masterpiece to call your own and some new theater friends.
Everything’s coming up rosé! Join us for a night of sips and showtunes at our Sip N’ Paint class. After a day of work or sight-seeing, unwind with a glass of wine and a playlist of Broadway hits. Better still, you’ll paint portraits inspired by your favorite Broadway shows! (That are, of course, yours to keep at the end of the night.)
We take care of everything - the wine, the art supplies, the instructor. All you have to do is come to class, ready to unleash your inner artist…(and maybe don’t wear your brand new white sweater)! You will be given a blank canvas and all the paint you need. Our knowledgeable (and theater-loving) instructor will guide you through each step of creating your masterpiece, while sharing little-known Broadway trivia.
Come with friends or get ready to make some new ones at our Sip N' Paint class located in the heart of the Upper West Side. This is the perfect class for the theater lover who wants to unwind, explore their creative side, and have fun!
- April 12, 2018; 7-9pm: Inspired by "The Phantom of the Opera"
- May 10, 2018; 7-9pm: Inspired by"A Chorus Line"
- June 14, 2018; 7-9pm: Inspired by "Miss Saigon"
- 2 glasses of wine
- Apron to go over your clothes (you borrow it for the evening)
- Your masterpiece painting, ready to hang on your wall
- Professional, theater-loving instructor
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from activity
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Wear something you are comfortable potentially getting paint on
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the Experience begins. We will start on time since the location’s schedule is tight.
- Your confirmation email serves as your ticket. You’ll get a reminder email in advance, which can also be used as your ticket.
- If you have any questions, please email Salons@show-score.com
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
The Paint Place