Sail across the waters of New York’s harbor as part of the only tour group allowed on the first ferry of the day to Liberty Island. Learn the history of Lady Liberty and explore the Statue of Liberty Museum on this well-timed tour. Then, head to Ellis Island to discover the stories of the millions of immigrants who journeyed through this historic site.
- All entrance fees included
- Likely to Sell Out
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Battery Park, State Street and Battery Place, New York City, NY 10004
Begin your day at The Battery (formerly known as Battery Park). This historical landmark is the gateway between lower Manhattan and the small island in the midst of New York Bay - and of course, Lady Liberty
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Castle Clinton National Monument, 26 Wall St Battery Park, New York City, NY 10005-1996
Pause at Castle Clinton, a national monument and for your guide to lay the context of your tour ahead
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Liberty Island, Liberty Island, New York City, New York
Board the earliest ferry in the morning to avoid the afternoon crowds. Sail through the open waters and take in the incredible views of New York Bay as you head for Liberty Island with your local tour guide
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Delve deep into the story of how Lady Liberty started in France and came to America. As you tour the island, your expert guide shares incredible historical facts of this greatest of American icons. Wander through the Statue of Liberty Museum and stand mere feet from Lady Liberty’s original torch!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ellis Island Immigration Museum, Battery Park, New York City, NY 10017
Head to Ellis Island to discover the stories of the millions of immigrants who journeyed through this historic site. Wander at your leisure with the award-winning Audio Guide (included). You can peruse the museum, dive into your own family history, or enjoy a bite at the Island’s popular cafeteria. You are also welcome to return on the ferry with your guide.
Duration: 30 minutes
- First Exclusive Access (8:30am departure only summer/9am departure only winter)
- Local English-speaking guide
- Expertly guided walking tour
- Pre-reserved ticket to Statue of Liberty Island (exterior access)
- Pre-reserved ticket to Ellis Island (includes Ellis Island museum)
- Official audio guide on Ellis Island
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Statue of Liberty Crown and Pedestal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note, the first early access to Statue of Liberty and arrival before the crowds is only applicable if 8:30 AM / 9:00 AM Departure is selected.
- Tour runs in English only
- Please note: This tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty Crown and Pedestal
- All guests will need to pass through airport-style security to enter the Statue of Liberty if the Pedestal Option is chosen. Certain items are not permitted and such items will be confiscated and not be returned. Please refer to the Statue of Liberty’s guidelines on specific prohibited items at nps.gov/stli/planyourvisit/yoursafety
- Please be aware that upon arrival at Liberty Island, if you are carrying a backpack or large bag, you will be required to put your bag(s) into a locker which cost only 0.25 cents, clients must have a quarter and cannot use a dime and a nickle for example.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Walks complies with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to New York government guidelines for the most up to date information
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Pier A Harbor House, 22 Battery Pl, New York, NY 10004, USA
Ellis Island, United States