- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SoHo, South of Houston Street, New York City, NY 10022
The tour begins in the Cast-Iron District of SoHo with trendy shops on cobblestone streets
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Little Italy, Mulberry Street, New York City, NY 10013
We’ll walk the streets of Little Italy, absorbing the sights, the sounds, and the tastes of this colorful neighborhood.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Chinatown, Canal Street to Bayard Street, New York City, NY 10013
We’ll venture into the vibrant world of New York’s Chinatown, once the largest enclave of Chinese expatriates in the Western Hemisphere.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Professional, entertaining, local guide
- Explore the neighborhoods of Soho, Little Italy and Chinatown
- Cost of food
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face mask available for a $1 fee.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Spring Street Park, Spring St, New York, NY 10013, USA
Chinatown, New York, NY, USA