Departing from Lincoln Harbor Marina in Weehawken NJ, sail for three hours along a route that includes many notable attractions. Watch the NYC skyline sparkle at night and see the Freedom Tower and Statue of Liberty.
This cruise is currently offering outdoor seating only so you'll enjoy a gourmet dinner buffet and unbeatable views of the Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Williamsburg Bridges aboard Spirit of New Jersey from your outdoor table.
We would just recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Statue of Liberty
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Pass By: Ellis Island, Ellis Island, New York City, New York
Pass By: New York City, New York City, New York
Pass By: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10001
Empire State Building
- Delicious attended dinner buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts
- The best views of New York City’s iconic skyline
- 3-hour cruise on the Hudson & East River
- Outdoor seating on our spacious lounge deck
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guests are required to wear masks/face coverings when on board as they are interacting with others who are not members of their household. Masks not required while seated.Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2, and anyone who has trouble breathing
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
1500 Harbor Blvd, Weehawken, NJ 07086, USA
Returns to original departure point