Visit: Spyscape, 928 8th Ave Between 54th-55th Street, New York City, NY 10019-5152
Spyscape is a contemporary museum, featuring dramatic spy stories and gadgets. It’s an interactive experience, full of thrilling spy challenges that will test you and your friends. Explore your own spy skills and discover what kind of spy you’d be.
Large groups, friends, and daring adventurers come to Spyscape to discover their inner spy and collaborate in a riveting spy adventure.
- An in depth spy profile that summarizes your skills and key attributes.
- Access to our world class visitor experience, including our Spy Shop, Bookstore, and Cereal Cafe.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Spyscape
- 007 Exhibition.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Spyscape, 928 8th Ave Between 54th-55th Street, New York City, NY 10019-5152
1/8/2019 - 12/31/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
90 to 120 minutes