- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, New York City, New York
Get a fully guided tour of the Statue of Liberty. Includes all required ferry and admission tickets.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Ellis Island, New York City, New York
Visit Ellis Island and immerse yourself in the immigrant experience. Includes admission to the Ellis Island Museum.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: St. Paul's Chapel, New York City, New York
See St. Paul's Chapel and learn about its important role in the days and months following 9/11.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ellis Island Immigration Museum, New York City, New York
Learn about the immigrant experience.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, New York City, New York
Visit the 9/11 Memorial and take a moment at the reflecting pools. Admission is free. Add a ticket to the 9/11 Museum (optional at additional charge) and enter the 9/11 Museum at the end of the visit.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: World Trade Center's Liberty Park, New York City, New York
Visit the newly constructed Liberty Park where you will overlook the 9/11 Memorial and see Fritz Koenig's Sphere & America's response monument.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Entry/Admission - The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Admission to 9/11 Museum or One World Observatory is not included unless chosen at time of purchase
- Food and drinks
- Statue of Liberty crown access
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The climb to the pedestal is 195 steps. An elevator is available, but during the busiest times, it may not be an option due to long wait times
- Operates in all weather conditions, please check the weather and dress appropriately
- Tour consists of Statue of Liberty visit of approximately 4.5 hours in the morning followed by a lunch break and then a 2 hour walking tour in the afternoon beginning at 3:00pm. If you've chosen 9/11 Museum or One World Observatory admission it will be after the tour. Please allow approximately 2 additional hours for the museum visit and 1.5 additional hours for the observatory visit
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
One Battery Park Plaza
8 hours 30 minutes
Ellis Island, United States