- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
This New York City tour begins outside Battery Park at 8:30am local time. While walking to board a ferry to see the Statue of Liberty, the guide will point out and explain some of the often overlooked statues and memorials inside the park. Then enjoy priority boarding as a reserve ticket holder for a visit to Liberty Island.
On Liberty Island, enter the Statue of Liberty's pedestal and see her original torch. Make a short visit to the museum where the guide highlights all that's needed to know about Lady Liberty. Then, head up to the pedestal, some 10 stories above New York Harbor, for amazing 360-degree views and great photo opportunities of the New York City skyline. Get a once-in-a-lifetime photo with Lady Liberty, then board the ferry for Ellis Island and the Immigration Museum. Relive the immigrant experience while listening to stories of what it was like for the millions of people that arrived at this famous location of US immigration. Walk in their footsteps and share their fears, their sorrows, and their joys.
Upon returning to Battery Park, take a break for lunch (not included), then head out on the afternoon portion of this walking tour to the World Trade Center, starting at St. Paul's Chapel which stands just a block from the World Trade Center, yet somehow miraculously survived the September 11 attacks. Learn about its important role in the aftermath of the attacks, serving as the base of operations for rescue workers and volunteers in the months that followed.
Visit the 9/11 Memorial Plaza and take a moment to reflect beside the memorial pools. The guide will explain the full meaning and symbolic design so you can better appreciate the great care that went into creating the memorial that honors and remembers the victims. Visit the Fireman's Memorial and other remembrances in the area that many visitors miss on their own. Get an up-close look at the reconstruction of the World Trade Center as you get inside the Oculus a 4 billion dollar structure and centerpiece of the World Trade Center transportation hub. On this complete lower manhattan visit you'll experience the world trade center from every angle, and from the inside and out as your guide shows you how the buildings were designed to be a part of the 9/11 Memorial which stands at their center.
The tour ends on the 9/11 Memorial Plaza and depending on which option you've chosen, your guide will show you to the entrance of One World Observatory or the 9/11 Museum.
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Admission to Statue of Liberty pedestal
- Entry to One World Observatory (if option selected at time of booking)
- Entry to 9/11 Museum (if option selected at time of booking)
- Admission to 9/11 Museum or One World Observatory is not included unless chosen at time of purchase
- Food and drinks
- Statue of Liberty crown access
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The climb to the pedestal is 195 steps. An elevator is available, but during the busiest times, it may not be an option due to long wait times
- Operates in all weather conditions, please check the weather and dress appropriately
- Tour consists of Statue of Liberty visit of approximately 4.5 hours in the morning followed by a lunch break and then a 2 hour walking tour in the afternoon beginning at 3:00pm. If you've chosen 9/11 Museum or One World Observatory admission it will be after the tour. Please allow approximately 2 additional hours for the museum visit and 1.5 additional hours for the observatory visit
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
8 hours 30 minutes
Depending on the option chosen, the tour ends at the 9/11 Memorial Plaza, 9/11 Museum, or at One World Observatory