For the comprehensive 4 hour option, you will have a guided tour of both Liberty and Ellis Island.
For the Express 2 hour option, you will have a guided tour of Liberty Island and you can visit Ellis Island on your own.
For the Essential 30 minute tour, you will get the essential information prior to boarding and access to audioguides while on the island.
With all options you will have roundtrip ferry tickets to both Liberty and Ellis Islands and entry into the Museums. You may stay as long as you wish after the tour. No Pedestal access.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Battery Park, State Street and Battery Place, New York City, NY 10004
See the old fortress that once was a theater and immigration center
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Enjoy a guided tour of Liberty Island as well as access to the new Statue of Liberty Museum!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Enjoy a guided tour of the Ellis Island grounds!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ellis Island Immigration Museum, Battery Park, New York City, NY 10017
Guests will have access to the Immigration Museum. The tour ends on Ellis Island so guests can spend longer in the museum if they wish.
Duration: 1 hour
- Round trip ferry ticket for Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Access to the new Liberty Island Museum
- Access to the Immigration Museum at Ellis Island
- Expert English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Lockers for large items on Liberty Island (available for $0.25)
- Crown and Pedestal access at the Statue of Liberty
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour. The tour departs promptly and if late, you will NOT be able to catch up and will miss the tour. There are no refunds for missing the tour.
- Please note the earliest time tour will have the least wait. Later tours will encounter longer wait times.
- The guided portion of the tour is approximately either 0.5, 2 or 4 hours.
- Food available for purchase on the ferry, at the Statue of Liberty, and on Ellis Island
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- Security screening will take place prior to entering the ferry. Visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening.
- Photographs are permitted, but tripods and monopods are prohibited.
- Children 3 and under free with paid adult ticket.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guides are wearing orange hats AND/OR blue shirts or jackets.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Castle Clinton National Monument, New York, NY 10004, USA
3 to 5 hours
Ellis Island, United States