Book in advance to skip the tickets lines with Priority Access on the ferry from Manhattan. Then learn about both iconic sites as you enjoy a fully guided tour of the grounds at both Liberty and Ellis Island with admission to Statue of Liberty Museum and The Immigration Museum at Ellis Island both included.
Upgrade to the Small Group Deluxe Experience and visit in a group of 6 or less ticketed passenger and enjoy the comfort of our exclusive Headset Radios, with earbuds and personal volume control so you can hear the guide speaking live. Deluxe Groups are limited to 6 ticketed passengers or less (under 4yrs old requires no ticket)
This Option Must Be Selected At Time of Purchase.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Customers will get a guided tour of Liberty Island and have access to the Statue of Liberty Museum.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Visit Ellis Island America's primary immigration station from 1892 to 1924 Includes admission to the National Museum of Immigration. Customer's will be given a tour on the grounds outside on Ellis Island and then allowed time to explore the museum inside once the tour concludes.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: Manhattan Skyline, New York City, NY
Get panoramic views and photographs of the New York City skyline from the ferry and from the Statue of Liberty.
Stop At: Ellis Island Immigration Museum, Battery Park, New York City, NY 10017
Customer's will be able to learn about American Immigration History, and research their own family's immigration history on Ellis Island. They will also be able to explore the Ellis Island museum at the conclusion of their tour.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: New York Harbor, New York City, NY
Hop on the ferry with priority boarding and cruise the New York Harbor and visit the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Enjoy fantastic views and capture photos of the iconic Brooklyn Bridge while on the ferry and from Liberty Island.
- Live Guide
- Round Trip Ferry Service
- Reserve Entry & Priotory Boarding
- Admission: Statue of Liberty Museum
- Admision: Ellis Island Museum
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Pedestal or Crown Access
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All guests must pass through airport-style security screening. Guests are advised to plan accordingly. No alcohol or weapons of any kind, legal or illegal are allowed. This includes pocket knives, scissors, pepper spray, mace, brass knuckles, etc. There is no opportunity to check prohibited items before the first screening. All prohibited items will be confiscated with no opportunity to retrieve them. Possesion of some items may result in summons or arrest.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING DEPARTURE TIME: The trip requires a ferry to reach the Statue of Liberty. The tour must depart as scheduled to stay on time and keep with the ferry schedule, therefore we unfortunately cannot wait for late arrivals. A small delay of even 5 or 10 minutes could set the tour back 20 to 30 minutes. Please plan to arrive at the meeting point AT LEAST 15 to 30 minutes or more prior to scheduled departure to compensate for any travel delays on the day of your tour. Once the guide departs we cannot guarantee that guests who haven't checked in will be able to join the tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please do not listen to any direction given by people on the street. There are many tour operators and ticket sellers operating in the area who are not representatives of our company. We cannot be responsible for instructions given by people who are not representatives of our company.
- If you require assistance please call the number listed on this voucher as early as possible so that we can assist you in reaching the meeting point. While we appreciate calls letting us know you are running late we cannot hold the tour as explained above.
- NO REFUNDS are issued for missing the tour due to late arrival.
- Based on availability guests may be able to re-book to another tour on another date. The ferry tickets that we purchase for your visit are non-refundable and space is limited therefore a rebooking fee will be assessed.
- Tour operates in all weather conditions so please check the weather and plan accordingly. In the unlikely event that a tour must be cancelled due to weather we will notify you as soon as possible and guests will have the option to re-book for another day or receive a full refund. Re-booking is done on a first come, first served basis and is based on availability.
- There is a good amount of walking on this tour. There are opportunities to sit but guests should be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island are managed by the U.S. National Park Service - MASKS ARE STILL REQUIRED TO VISIT - NY City & State regulations do not apply. Masks will not be provided, guests should bring their own. No refunds will be issued for missing the tour for not having a mask.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
One Battery Park Plaza, New York, NY 10004, USA
1: Liberty Island, New York, NY 10004, USA
2: Ellis Island, United States