Special OfferBook by August 9 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Customers will get a guide tour of Liberty Island and have access inside the state's pedestal.
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
Stop At: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Visit Ellis Island America's primary immigrations station fro 1892 to 1954 Includes admission to the National Museum of Immigration
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: Manhattan Skyline, New York City, NY
Get panoramic views and photographs of the New York City skyline from the Statue of Liberty.
Stop At: Ellis Island Immigration Museum, Battery Park, New York City, NY 10017
Learn about the immigrant experience at the National Museum of Immigration.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to Statue of Liberty crown
- Statue Only w/Pedestal option DOES NOT Include a live guide on Ellis Island. Ellis Island visit is self guided.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There are two airport-style security screenings so guests are advised to plan accordingly. No weapons, knives scissors, etc. will be allowed through the first security checkpoint. There is no opportunity to check prohibited items before the first screening.
- Backpacks & food or drink of any kind (except water) are not permitted into the pedestal but you will have an opportunity to check these items in a locker before the second security screening. Lockers are available on Liberty Island. Guests will need 1 U.S. 25 cent coin to rent the locker. Coin is returned at the end of the rental.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most of the activity is stroller accessible but due to the limited amount of space on the pedestal observation deck strollers will need to be left outside.
- Most travelers can participate
- For wheelchairs there is an elevator and secondary lift to reach the observation deck.
- There is a good amount of walking on this tour. There are opportunities to sit but guests should be able to stand and walk for periods of time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
One Battery Park Plaza, New York, NY 10004, USA
1: Liberty Island, New York, NY 10004, USA
2: Ellis Island, United States