- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Meet your guide at Battery Park in Lower Manhattan in the morning, and receive access to the reserve line for the ferry ride to the Statue of Liberty. When you arrive, walk the 215 steps to access Lady Liberty’s pedestal for unique views over Manhattan, and learn about the renowned landmark’s construction.
Back on the ferry, make the short journey to Ellis Island, the historic immigration center for more than 12 million immigrants to the US from 1892 to 1954. Enter the restored Great Hall of the Ellis Island Immigration Museum, where you have about 2.5 hours of free time to explore the museum’s interactive displays independently. Then return to Lower Manhattan on your own by ferry to grab lunch before meeting back up with your guide at Battery Park (lunch is at your own expense).
In the afternoon, walk with your guide to St Paul’s Chapel, where New York City residents gathered to pray, offer support and await news in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. Inside the church, see hand-drawn cards, personal memorabilia and photographs that still hang.
Next, follow your guide to the National September 11 Memorial and stop by its twin reflecting pools, built in the footprints of the former Twin Towers. Visit the Fireman's Memorial; view the exterior of One World Trade Center (aka Freedom Tower); and see the miraculous ‘Survivor Tree,’ a symbol of NYC’s enduring strength.
The guided portion of your tour ends here, from where you can make your own way to your final destination, the One World Observatory positioned at the top of One World Trade Center. With a pre-reserved ticket, you won’t wait in line, so say goodbye to your guide and head straight inside.
Board a Sky Pod elevator to ascend 102 floors in less than 60 seconds, and watch a brief video that dramatically reveals NYC in three dimensions. On the 100th floor, look out panoramic windows from above 1,250 feet (365 meters), and step into the Sky Portal, a 14-foot-wide (4-meter) disc in the floor that showcases city streets below in live HD. Then experience City Pulse, an interactive ‘concierge’ that shares stories of the city, its landmarks and neighborhoods via state-of-the-art technology.
For drinks or a bite, head to the 101st floor to find a bar, cafe and fine dining. You may stay at the observatory for as long as you'd like to soak up the 360-degree views over the Big Apple.
- Round-trip ferry ride
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Entry/Admission - One World Observatory
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Locker rental on Liberty Island
- Transfer between Battery Park and the afternoon meeting location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Visitors are required to pass through airport-style security to enter both the Statue of Liberty and One World Observatory
- Backpacks, strollers and other large items must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island; these lockers are available for $2 each; there are NO lockers available at One World Observatory
- Note: When you return to Battery Park on the ferry, you must make your own way to the meeting location for the afternoon portion of the tour
- Please be aware that access to the Statue of Liberty pedestal requires a 215-step climb, with no elevator
- Please note this tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's Crown, due to security measures in place by the National Park Service who manages the Statue of Liberty
- It is important to be on time for this tour due to ferry schedules. The ferry does not operate during heavy rain or other adverse weather conditions; when this occurs, an alternative option is provided.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
(meeting location provided on voucher)
9am (October 2018 - May 2019)8:30am (June 2019 - September 2019) 9am (October 2019)
Tour ends at the 9/11 Memorial, from where you will go to the One World Observatory on your own