- A la carte lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
Come aboard the glass-enclosed, European-style Bateaux New York for the ultimate sightseeing experience. Float along the Hudson and take in amazing views with narration by our pianist of notable New York City sights like the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, One World Trade Center and the Empire State Building. You’ll enjoy a delicious, three-course plated lunch and live music from an onboard pianist during your cruise. It’s the most sophisticated, special way to see the best of NYC from the water.
- 3-course lunch
- Coffee, hot tea, iced tea
- Live musical entertainment
- Service charge and taxes
- Additional beverages and alcohol (available for purchase)
- Gratuities for any additional beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code will be enforced: Casual attire such as nice slacks and a collared shirt for men. Dressy, casual attire for women. Dark or dressy Jeans are acceptable.
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Wheelchair accessible
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Chelsea Piers, Manhattan
Please note: All cruises begin boarding 1/2 hour prior to the departure time. Tickets may be picked up at the dockside kiosk up to one hour prior to the cruise. In the rare event of a schedule change, you will be contacted with updated information.
Returns to original departure point