inside Battery Park at the Hudson River (enter across from 17 State St.)
Special OfferBook by August 1st to save 15% off our previously offered price!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Editor's Pick
Quench your thirst with a nautical-themed cocktail while taking in the majestic sights aboard the Clipper City, New York's largest and most exquisite sailing ship! A replica of the lumber-hauling schooners that drove America's industry more than a century ago, this elegant 158-foot (47m) ship was built in the mid-1980s using plans purchased from the Smithsonian Museum.
With masts and rigging reaching up to 120 feet (36m), you can experience the romance and elegance of cruising in a bygone era on this unique New York Harbor tall ship sailing cruise. The Clipper City boasts outside and covered deck space to ensure comfort even during chilly weather. Choose from 3 relaxing cruise itineraries throughout the day and enjoy great views of New York and the Statue of Liberty!
Join your crew as they unfurl the canvas and set sail for a peaceful 1.5-hour cruise across New York Harbor. See Manhattan's skyline from the spacious main deck or raised quarter deck, and have the opportunity to snap photos of Ellis Island from the water. This is truly a unique way to see New York while you take in the best views of Lady Liberty.
- Sightseeing cruise
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. Sails in light to moderate rain. If canceled due to severe weather, your sail will be rescheduled at no charge
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Duration varies from 45 to 75 minutes
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Battery Park, Slip #2
Returns to original departure point