- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Excellent value for money
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Get inside tips from a local
- Vegetarian meal option available
This tour begins with a walk down Bedford Avenue, which is Brooklyn's longest street (it runs for 10 miles). We stop to see some large scale Street Art along the way before coming to our first stop: Brooklyn Brewery, one of the top 10 craft breweries in the United States. We will take some photos and enjoy a brew before heading to a couple more secret stops on Brewer's Row.
After that it's time for Mable's Smokehouse BBQ (vegetarians enjoy delicious Tofu BBQ - it's seriously amazing). Stroll along while learning some interesting historical facts, stop for handmade goods and vintage at Artists & Fleas, and then get ready to be wowed for the best view of the NYC skyline you've ever seen! Don't forget about an incredible chance to sample a well curated selection of hot sauces with a tasting led by a hot sauce 'sommelier'. Enjoy a specialty cocktail or wine tasting (based on availability).
The tour finishes up with ice cream made by an Iron Chef contestant at Odd Fellows Ice Cream and chocolate samples that were made right in Williamsburg at Mast Brothers Chocolate Factory!
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Beer, BBQ (veggie option), Cocktail, Hot Sauce Tastings, Artists & Fleas Tote Bag, Boozy Milkshake, Chocolate Samples
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved so please make sure you are able to walk around easily and at a reasonable pace
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Brooklyn, New York