- Small-group tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by a local guide
On this tour, you'll learn about Harlem's rich history while sampling a variety of dishes from distinctive restaurants. After the tour, use your newly acquired knowledge to explore Harlem's many culinary and cultural gems.
Harlem’s culture means much more than eating. Whether or not you're a native New Yorker, this unique and fun tour will be to place Harlem on your “must do” list in the city.
On this guided tour, tasting selections are subject to change, but typically include:
- An authentic Soul Food restaurant
- A Spanish Caribbean eatery
- A French West African Café
- A neighborhood bakery
- An amazing tea and spice shop
All tastings are included in your ticket price. For most guests, enough food is served that a meal afterwards is not needed. You will also be given a bottle of water per person at the start of the tour.
Do not eat before the tour. You will be eating a lot of food!
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Gratuities at each stop
- Local, professional guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities to the guide are not included but optional
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
(specific location provided on voucher)
Tour ends nearly across the street from the beginning location