- Family friendly
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Your comic captains, Mad Dog and Wild Thing, take you on an exciting, adrenaline-fueled race across New York Harbor at 45 mph (72 kph). "The Beast" makes a quick stop at the Statue of Liberty for a close-up photo opportunity.
Due to the fast, bumpy, and extreme nature of the BEAST ride, you must observe the following:
Absolutely no pregnant women on board THE BEAST.
Absolutely no people with heart conditions, back injuries, or those susceptible to back injury!
All passengers must stay seated while the boat is in motion. Keep your hands and head in the boat while docking.
Hold on to hats and sunglasses, they may fly away when THE BEAST gets up to full speed.
- 30-minute Speedboat Ride
- Entry/Admission - The BEAST Speedboat Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- You must be at least 40" (102cm) tall to ride the beast
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Tour departs from Pier 83, New York
Returns to original departure point