- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- Skip the line
The Museum of Modern Art is a place that fuels creativity, ignites minds, and provides inspiration. With extraordinary exhibitions and the world's finest collection of modern and contemporary art, MoMA is dedicated to the conversation between the past and the present, the established and the experimental.
Masterpieces like Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night and Pablo Picasso’s Les Demoiselles d'Avignon are on view along with Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans and Gold Marilyn Monroe. Henri Matisse, Claude Monet, Frida Kahlo, Salvador Dali, Roy Lichtenstein, Jasper Johns, and many more can be found in the midtown Manhattan museum.
The rich and varied collection of The Museum of Modern Art constitutes one of the most comprehensive and panoramic views into modern art. From an initial gift of eight prints and one drawing, The Museum of Modern Art's collection has grown to include over 150,000 paintings, sculptures, drawings, prints, photographs, architectural models and drawings, and design objects. MoMA also owns around 22,000 films and four million film stills; and the Museum screens films on a daily basis.
Bonus Museum Entry
With an admission ticket to MoMA, you will also have up to 14 days to visit MoMA PS1, which is located only two subway stops away in Long Island City.
Visitors will enjoy one of the world’s largest organizations devoted to contemporary art. A true artistic laboratory, MoMA PS1 aspires to maintain its diverse and innovative activities to continue to bring contemporary art to international audiences.
- Free audio guide in nine languages
- Special exhibitions, film screenings, and daily gallery talks
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Modern Art
- Entry/Admission - MoMA PS1
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Food is available for purchase from three on-site restaurants
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the Museum
- Luggage, carry-on bags, and oversize backpacks are not allowed in the Museum
- Wheelchairs are available free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis and are located in the checkroom in the main lobby. Motorized wheelchairs are permitted.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
11 West 53rd Street
New York City
(between 5th and 6th Avenues)
Ticket is valid for one day only