- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- Skip the line
Visit: The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), 11 West 53rd Street, New York City, NY 10019-5401
The Museum of Modern Art is a place that fuels creativity, ignites minds, and provides inspiration. With extraordinary exhibitions and the world's finest collection of modern and contemporary art, MoMA is dedicated to the conversation between the past and the present, the established and the experimental.
Masterpieces like Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night and Pablo Picasso’s Les Demoiselles d'Avignon are on view along with Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans and Gold Marilyn Monroe. Henri Matisse, Claude Monet, Frida Kahlo, Salvador Dali, Roy Lichtenstein, Jasper Johns, and many more can be found in the midtown Manhattan museum.
The rich collection of The Museum of Modern Art constitutes one of the most comprehensive and panoramic views into modern art. From an initial gift of eight prints and one drawing, MoMA's collection has grown to include over 150,000 paintings, sculptures, drawings, prints, photographs, architectural models and drawings, and design objects.
- Free audio guide in nine languages on your own device
- Special exhibitions
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the Museum
- Luggage, carry-on bags, and oversize backpacks are not allowed in the Museum
- Wheelchairs are available free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis and are located in the checkroom in the main lobby. Motorized wheelchairs are permitted.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Check room: Our coatcheck is currently closed. Scooters, skateboards, rolling bags, and all items over 11 × 17 × 5″ are not permitted.
- Creativity Lab and Art Lab: The Cullman Education and Research Building, Crown Creativity Lab, Heyman Family Art Lab, and classrooms are currently closed. Performances, gallery talks, and other in-person events are currently suspended.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Vaccination policy: For everyone’s health and safety, COVID-19 vaccinations for visitors ages 12+ are required. Mask policy: Masks for visitors ages 2+ are required.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.