- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
Celebrate Independence Day on a cruise of the East River. Enjoy the sights of New York City from indoor and outdoor viewing decks. You will have panoramic views of the Manhattan skyline and Brooklyn Bridge. Plus, get up close for pyrotechnics 4th of July fireworks!
There will be a DJ spinning festive tunes as your soundtrack for the evening. Food and beverages will also be available for purchase. Dig into fresh grilled burgers and delicious hot dogs, and quench your thirst with a refreshing beverage. A full bar with ready-to-make cocktails will also be open. Minimum drinking age is 21 years.
The cruise departs at 6pm and returns at 10pm.
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Located in Manhattan Midtown on the East River
Ship docks at the departure location