- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Ride, 584 8th Ave Between 37th & 38th Streets, New York City, NY 10018-3007
One-of-a-kind interactive entertainment experience where the streets of NYC are the stage and you've got front row seats!
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: Times Square, Broadway, New York City, NY 10036
Central area in NYC that has many shops, restaurants, offices and flashing billboards
Pass By: Bryant Park, between 40th and 42nd Streets & Fifth and Sixth Ave, New York City, NY 10017
Public park located between Fifth and Sixth Avenues
Pass By: New York Public Library, 476 5th Ave New York, NY 10018, New York City, NY 10018
A National Historic Landmark containing more than six million books
Pass By: Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd Street, New York City, NY 10017-5503
This historic train terminal is a world-famous landmark in Midtown
Pass By: Chrysler Building, 405 Lexington and 42nd St., New York City, NY 10174
Art Deco style skyscraper located on the East Side of Midtown Manhattan
Pass By: Carnegie Hall, 881 7th Ave Second Floor, New York City, NY 10019-3210
Landmark performance center
Pass By: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
843 acres in the heart of Manhattan
Pass By: Columbus Circle, Broadway & 59th Street, New York City, NY 10019
Traffic circle located at the corner of Central Park close to prime shopping and dining in the heart of Manhattan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - The Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Minimum age is 6 years. Children under 6 years of age will not be permitted on the bus.
- Food and drink are prohibited on THE RIDE.
- There is no restroom on the bus. Please make sure to use the restroom before boarding. There is no access to a restroom during THE RIDE.
- THE RIDE is not wheelchair accessible and you will need to ascend stairs to enter.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
259 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
1 hour 15 minutes
Returns to original departure point