Re-live amazing moments from Lower Manhattan’s history with the magic of Timelooper Virtual Reality Headsets! THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE Powered By THE RIDE is 90-minutes with pick up at 200 Water Street. Two live street performances compliment the journey. Famous moments in US history become the backdrop with location-based virtual reality.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE Powered By THE RIDE is a brand new multimedia historical adventure exploring Downtown Manhattan's most notable landmarks and neighborhoods. Enhanced with the magic of Timelooper virtual reality app, THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE will allow you to travel back in time and relive iconic moments in history.
Enhanced with the magic of Virtual Reality you will experience moments that will lift your imagination out of your seat as you participate in George Washington's Inaugural, experience Black Tuesday, 1929, fly to the astounding view of One World Observatory, endure an immigrant's passage across the sea, and more! Iconic landmarks and locations will be covered during your tour include South Street Seaport, Brooklyn Bridge, Governor's Island and the Statue of Liberty, Battery Park City, 9/11 Memorial and One World Trade Center.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years. Children under 6 years of age will not be permitted on the bus.
- Food and drink are prohibited on THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE.
- There is no restroom on the bus. Please make sure to use the restroom before boarding. There is no access to a restroom during THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE.
- THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE is not wheelchair accessible and you will need to ascend stairs to enter.
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Water Street, New York City
11am, 1pm, 3pm
Returns to original departure point