• 90-minute multimedia historic adventure past Downtown Manhattan locations and iconic landmarks including South Street Seaport, Brooklyn Bridge, Battery Park, 9/11 Memorial, China Town, Wall street and One World Observatory
• Fun, original & informative music and videos that support guide's deeply researched narrative
• Theater-style, side facing seating & floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views
• Advanced audio/visual technology including 40 LCD TV screens showing footage of Downtown Manhattan
• VR moments that will lift your imagination out of your seat as you participate in George Washington's Inaugural, Experience Black Tuesday 1929, fly to the astounding view of One World Observatory, endure an immigrants passage across the sea and more!
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Live entertainment
- Entry/Admission - The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Entry/Admission - One World Observatory
- Food and drinks are not included or allowed on the bus
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Near Starbucks at 182 Water Street (between John and Fulton) in Lower Manhattan.
1 hour 30 minutes
South Street near Pier 15 and Hornblower Boat Cruises.