- 90-minute multimedia historic adventure past Downtown Manhattan locations and iconic landmarks including South Street Seaport, Brooklyn Bridge, Battery Park, 9/11 Memorial, China Town, Wall street and One World Observatory
- Fun, original & informative music and videos that support guide's deeply researched narrative
- Theater-style, side facing seating & floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views
- Advanced audio/visual technology including 40 LCD TV screens showing footage of Downtown Manhattan
- VR moments that will lift your imagination out of your seat as you participate in George Washington's Inaugural, Experience Black Tuesday 1929, fly to the astounding view of One World Observatory, endure an immigrants passage across the sea and more!
- Admission ticket
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Live entertainment
- Free Disposable Virtual Reality Headset As A Gift For Every Guest
- Food and drinks are not included or allowed on the bus
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
- 90 Minutes
- 200 Water Street