A certified guide with a personal connection to the events shares firsthand stories as you explore the site of the former World Trade Center and the National 9/11 Memorial, where you can pay tribute to the lives lost.
You may also upgrade your tour to include a pre-reserved ticket to the One World Observatory.
- All entrance fees included
- Fully narrated tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Editor's Pick
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway b/t Fulton Street & Vesey Street, New York City, NY 10007-2977
We will start the tour at St. Paul's Chapel, New York City’s oldest public building still in continuous use.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Oculus, 33-69 Vesey St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10003
See this grand entrance to the new WTC Transportation Hub.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: FDNY Memorial Wall, 124 Liberty St, New York City, NY 10006-1008
Listen to the heroic stories of the emergency responders.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: One World Observatory, 285 Fulton St One World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
End your day with a trip to the highest building in the Western Hemisphere! PLEASE NOTE: Ticket included only if option is selected.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Pay your respects to those who lost their lives in the World Trade Center. PLEASE NOTE: Museum entry is not included in this tour.
Duration: 1 hour
- Professional local guide with a personal connection to the events of 9/11
- Admission to the One World Observatory, if option selected
- Guided visit to 9/11 Memorial and Ground Zero
- Entry/Admission - One World Observatory
- 9/11 Museum (upgradable on site)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Please dress appropriately and bring layers in case of cold weather
- One World Observatory entrance is NOT included unless option is selected at time of booking
- Children 5 and under free with paid adult ticket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Also note, in case you are approached by street booksellers, they are not affiliated with us
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- NYC is requiring proof of vaccination for anyone over 12 years old:* A photo or hard copy of CDC vax card* NYC/NYS App* Official vax record* A photo or hard copy of an official vaccination record of: AZ/SK Bioscience, SerumInstitute of India/COVISHIELD and Vaxzevria, Sinopharm, or Sinovac
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
209 Broadway, New York, NY 10007, USA
One World Observatory, 117 West St, New York, NY 10006, USA