This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New York Stock Exchange, 20 Broad St, New York City, NY 10005-2601
The tour does not go inside the Stock Exchange because it has been closed to visitors since 2001.
Stop At: Wall Street, New York City, NY 10005
Step behind the facade of Wall Street and learn the true stories of the collapse from the people who lived them.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Charging Bull (Wall Street Bull), 26 Broadway, New York City, NY 10004-1703
Pose for a photo with the famous Charging Bull, a powerful symbol of our economy.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Federal Reserve Bank of New York, 33 Liberty St, New York City, NY 10045-1003
Tour ends near the Federal Reserve Bank.
Stop At: Federal Hall, 26 Wall St, New York City, NY 10005-1996
Visit this iconic landmark where George Washington became President.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Professional and entertain guide with financial industry experience
- Brings the 2008-2009 Financial Crisis to life with stories and explanation
- Visit Financial District and Wall Street
- Entrance to the New York Stock Exchange (it has been closed to visitors since 2001)
- Face mask available for a $1 fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. This tour is mostly an outdoor walking tour with a chance to visit inside a few buildings.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tour operations adhere to local health and safety regulations. Proof of vaccination is no longer required as part of New York State’s “Key to New York” entrance guidelines for sites involving indoor admission. Local and venue mandates are subject to change without notice.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
22 Broad St, New York, NY 10005, USA
33 Liberty St, New York, NY 10045, USA