mail: 25 Broadway, 9th
- Fully narrated tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
This is a 1.5-hour tour that begins in the Undercroft of the Basilica and then winds its way through the several passageways of this exclusive experience in the CATACOMBS beneath the Old Cathedral. For over 200 years, the CATACOMBS of the Basilica of St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral has served as the final resting place for the faithful departed. The Delmonico Family, General Thomas Eckert a confidant of Abraham Lincoln, Honest John Kelly of Tammany Hall and the first resident Bishop of New York Bishop John Connolly are only a few of the many resting peacefully in crypts beneath the nave of this historic landmark church.
Included in this tour is access into the off-limits areas of the Church. You will tour the 2 walled cemeteries adjacent to the Basilica, walk up into the choir loft within the Nave of the Church and down below the Old Cathedral and wander through the corridors of the Catacombs.
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- PLEASE CHECK IN AT THE TNY KIOSK IN THE COURTYARD OF 32 PRINCE STREET BETWEEN MOTT & MULBERRY STREET, WHERE THE TOUR BEGINS. CHECK IN 10 MINUTES BEFORE TOUR PLEASE.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Archbishop John Hughes Center
Tommy's New York Visitor's Kiosk
1 hour 30 minutes