Breathtaking vistas stretch for miles in every direction. You'll see New York's famous landmarks, including the Chrysler Building, Times Square, the Hudson River, the East River, Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty. Plus, your view includes the Empire State Building! Quite simply, it is the most spectacular view in New York City.
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
Top of the Rock Observation Deck is open 365 days a year. Watch the seasons unfold or take in an amazing sunset from the outdoor observation deck. Interactive displays are exhibited detailing the construction of the Rockefeller Center, including three short films.
Located in the heart of Rockefeller Center, it not only has the most breathtaking views in the city, but is also surrounded by the best shopping, dining, and entertainment in Midtown.
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Gratuity (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Entrance to Top of the Rock Observatory uses timed ticketing. If entrance is not available immediately, you will be offered the next available time slot, or the next available time slot one of your preferred choice. We suggest you visit Top of the Rock in advance of your actual desired time and secure your timed tickets for later that day or the next
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
TOP OF THE ROCK OBSERVATION DECK
8am - midnight
Last elevator going up at 11pm
Hours may vary on holidays
All guests will be directed to the Rockefeller Center Concourse via the Sixth Avenue subway entrance located between 49th and 50th Streets, to access Top of the Rock