Upon arriving at 30 Rockefeller Plaza, take time to admire the stunning, shimmering Swarovski chandelier on your way to the exhibits of Rockefeller Center’s historic construction during the Great Depression. Ascend to the Top in less than 1 minute with a ride up 850 feet (260 m) on the Sky Shuttle.
Explore 3 floors with expansive, unobstructed indoor and outdoor viewing areas. The breathtaking views stretch for miles in every direction! You'll feel like you are floating above Central Park as you take in views of New York's most famous landmarks including the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, One World Trade Center, and the Statue of Liberty. Top off your visit on the 70th floor, a completely open-air deck!
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
Visit: Top of the Rock, 30 Rockfeller Plaza Enter on West 50th Street, between 5th & 6th Avenues, New York City, NY 10111
Get the best view in all of New York City from the Top of the Rock Observation Deck at Rockefeller Plaza.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Rockefeller Center, 45 Rockefeller Plaza Rockefeller Centre, New York City, NY 10111-0100
Rockefeller Center is a national historic landmark in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. Home to Top of the Rock Observation Deck, NBC Studios, Radio City Music Hall and much more.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Channel Gardens, 600 5th Ave Between 49th and 50th Sts., New York City, NY 10020-2302
As part of the Rockefeller Center complex, this is a true oasis, with water and more art. A series of pools with sculptures and flowers offer a calm area for visitors.
Duration: 15 minutes
Visit: General Electric Building, 6th Ave., and 49th and 50th Sts., New York City, NY 10112-0015
Art Deco style abounds inside and out at the GE building.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Top of the Rock
- Entry/Admission - Rockefeller Center
- Entry/Admission - Channel Gardens
- Entry/Admission - General Electric Building
- Gratuity (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Rockefeller Center Tour (unless option selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Top of the Rock utilizes timed-ticketing; your voucher must be exchanged in person for a timed-ticket at the Top of the Rock box office.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- It is strongly advised to exchange your voucher soon upon arriving in NYC. This is to secure your timed-ticket for your preferred date and time. Please note: popular time periods such as sunset fill up in advance.
- If entrance is not available immediately upon presenting your voucher, you will be offered the next available time slot, or the next available time slot one of your preferred choice. Please visit Top of the Rock in advance of your actual desired time to secure your timed-tickets for the date and time of your preference during your NYC trip.
- Last elevator to the Top goes up one hour before closing time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
1/2/2020 - 3/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 PM|