Upon arriving at 30 Rockefeller Plaza, take time to admire the stunning, shimmering Swarovski chandelier on your way to the exhibits of Rockefeller Center’s historic construction during the Great Depression. Ascend to the Top in less than 1 minute with a ride up 850 feet (260 m) on the Sky Shuttle.
Explore 3 floors with expansive, unobstructed indoor and outdoor viewing areas. The breathtaking views stretch for miles in every direction! You'll feel like you are floating above Central Park as you take in views of New York's most famous landmarks including the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, One World Trade Center, and the Statue of Liberty. Top off your visit on the 70th floor, a completely open-air deck!
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
Top of the Rock Observation Deck is open 365 days a year. Watch the seasons unfold or take in an amazing sunset from the outdoor observation deck. Interactive displays are exhibited detailing the construction of the Rockefeller Center, including three short films.
Located in the heart of Rockefeller Center, it not only has the most breathtaking views in the city, but is also surrounded by the best shopping, dining, and entertainment in Midtown.
Upgrade to include a 60-minute Rockefeller Center tour.
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Top of the Rock
- Gratuity (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Rockefeller Center Tour (unless option selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Entrance to Top of the Rock Observatory uses timed-ticketing. Your voucher must be exchanged at the box office or will-call desk for a timed-ticket. If entrance is not available immediately, you will be offered the next available time slot, or the next available time slot one of your preferred choice. Please visit Top of the Rock in advance of your actual desired time to secure your timed-tickets for later that day or the next day.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
TOP OF THE ROCK OBSERVATION DECK
8 AM - Midnight, daily
Last elevator going up at 11 PM
Exchange your voucher for a timed-ticket at the box office or will-call desk.
Rockefeller Center Architecture & Art Walking Tour
10 AM - & 7 PM, daily
Every 30 minutes