- Seasonal Offer
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All necessary equipment included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Family friendly
- Editor's Pick
Your Viator VIP package starts with admission to Top of the Rock observatory. Breathtaking vistas stretch for miles in every direction. You'll see New York's famous landmarks, including the Chrysler Building, Times Square, the Hudson River, the East River, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Empire State Building, and the Statue of Liberty.
Afterward, make your way to the Rockefeller Center skating rink VIP chalet, taking in the sights and spirit of Christmas in New York, for your 1.5-hour late-night ice-skating session.
Only 150 people are allowed on the ice at a time, making for a chilly wait if you have general admission. With this VIP package, limited to only a select number of guests, you get to cozy up in a private chalet next to the rink, warming your belly with hot chocolate and cookies. It’s a luxurious experience that one could imagine would have even impressed John D. Rockefeller.
Your 1.5-hour skating session begins at 10:30pm and lasts until midnight. Skate around the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree, which stands tall at 100 feet (30 meters). Snap pictures as you skate by the statue of Prometheus, and feel free to take little breaks at the rink-side heated chalet when you need them. This super-fun holiday tradition has been around since 1936, which was when the rink was opened to the public.
- Admission to Top of the Rock Observatory Deck
- 90-minute skate session for the Rink at Rockefeller Center beginning at 10:30pm
- Entrance and use of the VIP Winter Chalet
- Skate rental
- Hot chocolate, coffee and bottle water
- Freshly baked cookies and pastries
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Your skating session is from 10:30pm – 12:00am only. This time slot cannot be changed for another time
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Top of the Rock
TOP OF THE ROCK OBSERVATORY
THE RINK AT ROCKEFELLER CENTER
Late-Night skate begins at 10:30pm