- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Make your own way to the tour meeting point in SoHo's Duarte Square, located on Sixth Avenue between Grand Street and Canal Street. Here, join up with your guide and group, and then stroll into the heart of SoHo. Discover how the neighborhood became one of the most expensive places to live in Manhattan, and take in the typical New York architecture as you pass some of the area's most enticing shops, restaurants, galleries, and bakeries.
Next, make a quick stop in Nolita for a sampling of cheesecake before heading into Little Italy. Taste your way through the neighborhood, snacking on local cuisine (own expense) such as cannoli, pizza, and gelato. Mingle with locals and get the inside scoop about famous spots on Mulberry Street.
Continue to Chinatown, where you’ll visit the Mahayana Buddhist Temple and get a peek at its 16-foot Golden Buddha. Pass Manhattan Bridge, peruse the bustling streets, and pop into the Original Chinatown Ice Cream Factory. Plus, meander down Doyers Street and listen as your guide regales you with stories on how the community has changed over the years.
Your tour concludes with a traditional dumpling snack and a discussion about the area’s infamous “Five Points,” which survived as a crime-ridden slum for more than half a century.
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Audio Guide (translates the tour)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates rain and shine; please dress accordingly
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Involves a good amount of walking
- Food vendors are not guaranteed
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's designated start time. The tour departs promptly and no refunds will be given for guests who miss the tour due to being late
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- We reserve the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond our control.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Duarte Square, Manhattan, New York City
Concludes at Columbus Park in Chinatown