- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Your tour begins at the tip of Southern Manhattan in front of the Alexander Hamilton Customs House. While Downtown you'll visit The Charging Bull of Wall Street, The New York Stock Exchange, Wall Street, Federal Hall, Trinity Church, including Alexander Hamilton's Grave, before walking over to the 9/11 Memorial. After free time at the memorial to reflect and take pictures, you gain access to One World Trade which is the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere, the tickets are included in the price of the tour.
After leaving One World Trade, you head uptown to City Hall where you can also get a great view of the Brooklyn Bridge. Then walk to Chinatown and Little Italy where you can soak in the culture and grab some local cuisine, at your own cost. After jumping onto the famous New York Subway, you head to Greenwich Village where you'll visit Washington Square Park and historic site in the area.
After another subway ride uptown, you'll find yourself in Grand Central Terminal, the busiest train station in the world. View the famous Main Hall and the mysterious whispering corner. After heading outside, you'll pass the Chrysler Building, the New York Public Library, St. Patrick's, and Rockefeller Center and end your day in the heart of Times Square.
This tour is recommended for guests who are able to spend all day on their feet and have no mobility issues.This tour is five miles of walking and is not recommended for people with back problems, mobility issues, or advanced pregnancies.
- Entrance to One World Trade
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Subway Fare
- Food and drinks
- Lunch Break (guests have the opportunity to grab food at own expense as we walk)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions (tour is all by foot and subway)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear appropriate shoes
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If the tour is canceled due to inclement weather, you are able to reschedule or receive a full refund
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Alexander Hamilton Customs House
Tour ends at Times Square