- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Ideal choice for families
- Step back in time on a history tour
This New York City sightseeing tour begins at the Alexander Hamilton Custom House, the former site of Fort Amsterdam, where Manhattan began. Learn how New Amsterdam became New York and see other sites in the area including Bowling Green Park and the famous Charging Bull of Wall Street.
The guide will lead the way to Battery Park for skip-the-line privileges before boarding the ferry to Liberty Island. Visit the exclusive Statue of Liberty Museum. Highlights include one of the original statue torches, rare memorabilia, and the plaque with the poem 'The New Colossus' that was at the base of the statue from 1903 until the 1986. Take in the view of the New York skyline from the observation deck.
Take the ferry to Ellis Island while learning the fascinating history of America's peak immigration years. Visit the Great Hall and learn about the process of going through Ellis Island as an immigrant arriving in America. Listen to personal stories and see family photos, the learn how to trace a family history at Ellis Island.
Head back to Manhattan, and visit the world famous New York Stock Exchange, Wall Street, and Federal Hall (site of the first capitol building in the United States.)
The next stop is Trinity Church, one of the best examples of Gothic Revival Architecture in Manhattan. Visit the grave of Alexander Hamilton and other famous Americans. Then head to the 9/11 Memorial to see the magnificent reflecting pools and pay respects to those who lost their lives in the attacks of September 11, 2001. Learn about the new buildings in the World Trade Center Complex and see the Survivor Tree. Travel to the 102nd floor of One World Trade Center, the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere, for unprecedented views of Manhattan and the entire surrounding region.
- Priority access to board the ferry and save time at departure
- Expert guide
- Entrance fees to the Pedestal Museum at Liberty Island and the Museum at Ellis Island
- Round-trip ferry ticket
- Entrance to One World Observatory Observation Deck
- Private Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Lockers for large items on Liberty Island (available for $2)
- Statue of Liberty crown access
- Access to the 9/11 Memorial Museum
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Audio Guide (translates the tour)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Food and drink is available for purchase on the Statue Ferry, Liberty Island, and Ellis Island
- There is no lunch break built in. There is opportunity for snacks, but we recommend eating a large breakfast
- No food or drink (other than bottled water) is allowed in the pedestal
- Pedestal is not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear appropriate shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Backpacks (including drawstring bags), strollers, and other large items are not allowed in the pedestal of the statue. Lockers are available for rental for $2 USD. Rentals are cash only (locker fee not included)
- Photography is allowed, however no monopods or tripods are allowed
- No weapons of any kind are allowed at the Statue or One World Observatory (including pocket knives, pepper spray, Swiss Army knives, etc.). There is no place to check these items before going through security, so please leave these items at home
- There are three security checkpoints on this tour. One at One World Observatory, one at Battery Park before boarding the ferry, and one at Liberty Island before entering the pedestal. Please be prepared
- Minimum of two people per booking required
- We reserve the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond our control
- There is no lunch break built in. There is opportunity for snacks, but we recommend eating a large breakfast.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Alexander Hamilton Custom House
5 to 6 hrs