This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lower East Side
Lower East Side
Duration: 2 hours
- Local Guide
- Private Tour
- The chance to try local cuisine (at own expense)
- Entry/Admission - Lower East Side
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to the Eldridge Street Synagogue Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Audio Guide ( that translates the tour)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates rain and shine; please dress accordingly
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Involves a good amount of walking
- Food vendors are not guaranteed
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- We reserve the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond our control.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
12 Eldridge St
Anytime between 10:00am and 3:00pm. Our office will contact you about start time upon booking.
137 E Houston St, New York, NY 10002, USA