- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Your walking tour begins by meeting your private guide in front of St. Patrick's Cathedral, one of New York City's most beautiful churches, where you have the chance to go inside to see the church fully decorated for Christmas.
Then head to Rockefeller Center, and learn about the history of the building and how it became a place of holiday celebration. Snap a photo in front of the famous Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree (decorated and lit as of December 1), and then walk over to Radio City Music Hall where the world-famous Rockettes create holiday magic onstage during their Christmas Spectacular show (not included).
As you continue south, visit the Bryant Park holiday market, and walk past the Fifth Avenue shops with their magnificent window displays. Your tour ends in front of Macy's Herald Square, where you will discuss the history of the world's largest department store and look at its festive window displays.
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Tickets to Radio City Christmas Spectacular
- Entrance to Rockefeller Center skating rink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Admission to St. Patrick's not available on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Rockefeller Center Tree is not lit and decorated until December 1
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear appropriate shoes
- There is no need to confirm your reservation with our office
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The local service provider reserves the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond their control
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
St. Patrick's Cathedral
6pm - 7:30pm
Macy's Herald Square