- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
The 3 Neighborhoods Tour will give you a unique insight into three very different places in Manhattan. We start in Soho, one of NYC's trendiest neighborhoods. Learn about the area's real estate and how this area became on of the most expensive places to live on the island. Stroll into the heart of Soho and see some of the most posh bakeries, shops, and restaurants that Soho has to offer. We then walk down Greene Street and talk about why Soho has such unique and beautiful architecture. See the Haughwout Building and the Old Police Station before we head to our next neighborhood.
We make a quick stop in Nolita and sample some cheesecake before we work our way into Historic Little Italy. Sample some of the delicious local cuisine such as cannolis, gelato, pizza, and more! Mingle with locals and get the inside scoop about famous spots on Mulberry Street.
Chinatown is our last neighborhood. Visit the Mahayana Buddhist Temple and get a peek of the 16-foot Golden Buddha. We pass the Manhattan Bridge and walk into the heart of Chinatown. Enjoy treats from The Original Chinatown Ice Cream Factory while you see where Chinatown got its start. Walk down Doyer Street and learn how the neighborhood has changed over the years. We end the tour by enjoying a traditional dumpling and talking about about the infamous Five Points.
- Local guide
- The chance to try local cuisine (at own expense)
- Private Tour
- Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Audio Guide (translates the tour)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- There is a decent amount of walking, please wear appropriate shoes
- There is no guarantee food vendors will be operating
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note: the operator reserves the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond their control
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Departure times available from 11:00-5:00pm. You will be contacted by our office to schedule a start time. Times subject to availability.
Columbus Park in Chinatown